abOut me ~!!

Hey,this my hOme pages !! sO i have tO say sOmethings abOut my self. sOmetimes it is hard tO intrOduce ur self becOz u knOw ur self sO well dat u dO nOt knOw where tO start with.
Let me give try tO see wht kind Of image u have abOut me through my self-descriptiOn. I hOpe that my impressiOn about my self n ur impressiOn abOt me r nOt sO different. Here is gO ~
I m persOn whO is pOsitive abOut every aspect Of live. There r many things like tO dO. To see
n tO experiance. I like tO read, I like tO write, I like tO think, I like tO dream, I like tO talk, I like tO listen. I like tO see sunrise in de mOrning, I like tO see mOOnlight at night, I like tO feel de music flOwing On my face, I like tO smell in de wind cOming frOm de Ocean, I like tO lOok de clOuds in de sky with a blank mind. I like tO dO thOught experiment then I cannOt sleep in de middle Of the night,I like flOwer in spring..rain in summer..leaves in autumn n snOw in winter,I like tO sleep early,I like tO get up late, I like tO be alOne, I like gOOd bOOk n rOmantic mOvie..I like land n i like nature..I like people n I like laugh. I m lOyal in my lOve n I wnt tO heppy with de persOn dat i lOve~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That I n fOrever I ~!!!!!!

No comments: